Türkiye Sanal Havacılık Forumu

08.10.2013 BirgenAir Va Etkinliği Madalya Talebi

Offline MAHMOUD ODEH

• Private Pilot

• IVAO ID: 351671

Quote from: MERT TUFAN VATANDOST
Mahmoud you left the position without telling me. You can't get the medal :)

Salam , 

first thing ,, we should've discussed this in private not in public ,,, second i've inform all ATC units that i'm closing b4 5 mints from closing  , and i re-informed again b4 i just closed ,, not enough ? 

anyway , it has never been about getting awards ,, i join ATC cuz i love my division and i really enjoy controlling ... i would accept not to be given any award from now on , it really doesn't matter bro , but not you , nor me can decide that .. i hope you understand 

next time please talk to me on private , if you were kidding , sorry if got so serious Tongue

thanks ..it has been a pleasure to have ATC with you sir  Smile

Offline KEMAL EMRE ÖZTİRYAKİ

• Captain

• IVAO ID: 399189

• KEO
It is most likely a joke, Mahmoud. :) 

Kemal Emre Oztiryaki
IVAO Supervisor
Development Operations Support
Webmaster - Turkey

Offline UMUT KESKIN

• Second Officer

• IVAO ID: 301821

Offline MERT TUFAN VATANDOST

• IVAO ID: 134077

It was a joke my friend. You should have understand it from the smiley. Anyway, no problem.  I will write you a pm why you are better (not a must its an advice  )  write in private chat screen when I am too busy with more than 15 traffics to check the every message in atc chat window . I may not consider looking into atc chat window but I will ABSOLUTELY check my chat window with a controller I am controlling with . Its the primary window for coordination.
Dont take everything too serious like this. Be aware of the smileys. They are standing for this purpose my friend.

Offline MAHMOUD ODEH

• Private Pilot

• IVAO ID: 351671

Kemal + Mert ,, i actually was worried about this being a joke ,,if u  used the "tongue protruding" icon ,, like this Tongue ,,  i couldv'e understand that you are just joking hehehheh ,

anyways , i'm sorry didn't get it at first , i'll consider your advice for the next events inshalla 

Thanks agian ,,, looking forward to having ATC with you soon ,,,

Mahmoud ..

Offline MERT TUFAN VATANDOST

• IVAO ID: 134077